Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Organic/Medicinal
*Minimum Qualifications (must
in process testing of products on HPLC, UV/Vis and
- Execute manufacturing protocols accurately and
with limited supervision.
- Follow all EH&S safety
- Address and report problems in daily
manufacturing and propose effective
- Periodically review and discuss your priorities
- Communicate effectively with other production
- Interact effectively in a cross functional
- Critically review processes and provide input to
- Proactively identify areas for opportunity and
drive efficiency results.
- Proficient in manufacturing
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to
ensure on-time delivery.
- Adhere to ISO 13485 guidelines and the Life
Technologies quality policy.
minimum productivity standards.
highly specialized equipment and instrumentation in daily
- Requires a Bachelors degree or higher in
Chemistry with an emphasis in Organic
years experience in a manufacturing environment is a
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to
- Degree in Chemistry with an emphasis on Organic
- Experience working in a manufacturing
- Ability to perform routine, in-process HPLC
anaylsis and method development.
- Familiarity working with standard software
programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Pleasanton , Chemist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!