Adaptive Insights Consultant/Principal Consultant
Company: Collaborative Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Collaborative has partnered with Workday to deploy Adaptive
Insights, a modern cloud-based business planning and analytics
solution. We are currently seeking an EPM (Enterprise Performance
Management) Consultant with Adaptive Insights experience to assist
with this partnership. An ideal candidate will have
financial/multi-dimensional modeling experience and possess the
ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business,
and technical concepts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with clients to understand their current planning process
and take a consultative approach to move legacy models into
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on
the client's requirements, budget, and time frame; with the
flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and
configuration decisions based on best practices and an
understanding of the customer's unique business requirements at all
stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of
the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly
keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager
abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including
providing support for shadow assignments.
- Assist with sales activities by attending sales calls as an
Adaptive Insights subject matter expert.
- Work with Solutions Architects to review Statements of Work
(SOWs) to assure proper scoping, timelines, and resource
- Actively participate in update training and internal
opportunities to share one's skills and learnings with others
within the organization.
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of product functionality with
each new Workday release.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years of experience working on medium to large scale
Adaptive Insights implementations (preferred), or other EPM systems
such as Sage Intacct, Host Analytics, or Vena.
- 5-7 years of Finance/Consulting work experience with a
background in accounting, finance, consolidation, management
reporting, planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Proven ability of leading teams of consultants in delivering
complex technology solutions.
- Proven track-record of client success with an ability to plan,
monitor and report project plans with experience managing budget,
scope and timelines.
- Ability to speak to both the financial and technical aspects of
EPM. Experience managing technical upgrades and ETL/data movement
is a plus.
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients,
inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while
driving to reference-ability.
- Deep knowledge of EPM software industry market and
- Ability to travel 30% on average.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Collaborative Solutions, Pleasanton , Adaptive Insights Consultant/Principal Consultant, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!