Company: Premise Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Premise Health is proud to partner with Workday and is seeking a
Full Time Psychologist to work at a new Health and Wellness Center
located in Pleasanton, CA.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient
engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of
employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping
people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the
foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based
health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves
more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a
significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral
disorders. Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and
determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
Treats patient illness or distress, cannot prescribe
- Interacts with clients to assist in gaining insight, defining
goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social,
educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and
diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews,
tests, records, and reference materials.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy,
hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy,
psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Counsel individuals regarding problems, such as stress,
substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to
improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Requires an advanced degree and a license to practice.
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Must have prior experience in the field of treatment of mental
health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug
dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss,
in adults and children
- Must have prior training and experience in clinical
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis,
treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions,
and for career counseling and guidance. See more occupations
related to this knowledge.
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with
multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care
providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills
(advanced clinical training at doctorate degree level) and skills
to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans,
specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns
(specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the
organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take
necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence
to the highest ethical standards.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word
- Ability to commit to professional organization's ethical
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate,
like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an
unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face
and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Premise Health, Pleasanton , Psychologist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!