Job Description We are looking for smart, articulate IT persons
who are excited about growing into the DevOps role. This will
require hard work, creativity and tenacity. DevOps Engineers are
responsible for the design and implementation of applications,
build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. The
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for executing the tools and
processes to enable DevOps. Candidate should be able to work in
fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Computer Science/Engineering,
Information Systems, MIS or experience with other programming
languages or equivalent training/work; - Work experience of 0-2
- Basic Knowledge of Java, C#, PHP, Python, Ruby or similar
- Background in Linux systems
- Proven ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Experience with cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware,
AWS etc is a plus.
- Experience with SQL queries and any relational database
systems is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for an entry level or Junior
Developer that wants to be mentored by a team of Senior Development
professionals. Candidates must be smart, articulate, have a passion
for software development, be customer focused, and have a strong
desire to learn and remain current on a wide range of development