Company: Stoneridge Creek
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Residency Counselor is responsible for representing the
community throughout the sales and decision-making process for
prospective residents. This begins with the prospective residents
first inquiry to the community, at which time the Residency
Counselor provides such service that all information pertaining to
the regulations, procedures and policies related to residing at the
community are appropriately explained and coordinated with
- Manages the sales process from first inquiry to receipt of
deposit to move-in in relation to the representation, negotiation
and promotion of the community to that individual. (35%)
- Initiates ongoing contact with a prospective resident via
telephone, personal visits, tours and home visit activities as
appropriate to facilitate the selling process. (20%)
- Counsels and advises prospective residents, family members and
key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as
appropriate) to with regards to levels of care, community services
and features and the variety of available residential options.
- Documents all information relating to the prospective
resident/inquiry: communication with administration, communication
with direct supervision, and accuracy in the Leads Management
- Displays a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of
all marketing contracts and documents, as well as community
amenities and services, so as to communicate effectively with
- Coordinates and participates in marketing events throughout the
- Coordinates communication with all necessary parties to
facilitate a timely and appropriate sale and move-in process with
the Move-In Coordinator and/or Marketing Coordinator. (5%)
- Actively contributes and provides input in the development and
research of the communitys marketing strategies and plans.
- Handles all inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Achieves sales goals as outlined by Marketing Director.
- Meets customer contact goals as outlined by Marketing Director
(i.e. setting appointments, appointments kept, outgoing phone
- Assumes responsibilities for personal work areas and
maintaining areas in a presentable manner.
- Performs additional work duties and responsibilities as
- At least one-year experience in comparable sales is preferred;
education or experience in sales, public relations or sales
psychology is desirable.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with both
large and small groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to work independently with
self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Skill in use of computer software including Word, Excel,
Outlook, and lead-tracking software.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- This position is essential to the safety of our residents and
staff; and to the operation and function of the community. Employee
may be recalled to report to work for an emergency, unusual
occurrence, resident care need, visit from regulatory/governing
agencies or any other event deemed necessary by the Executive
Director, Administrator, and designee.
Stoneridge Creek is a large Continuing Care Retirement Community
on 50 acres in Pleasanton, CA in the Bay Area.The community
consists of 565 Independent Living Units in Villas, Town Homes, and
Apartments, as well as a Healthcare Center consisting of 73 Skilled
Nursing beds and 67 Assisted Living Apartments.
Stoneridge Creek strongly promotes its STAR values which are:
Service to residents and colleagues (S), Team Success (T), Aiming
for excellence (A) and Doing the Right thing (R).
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities in our
community. We are committed to hiring a high quality, professional
and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of
supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve
our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must
complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis
(TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department
of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor
misdemeanors and DUIs.
Stoneridge offers an excellent benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending
accounts, and a Safe Harbour 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at
Keywords: Stoneridge Creek, Pleasanton , Residency Counselor, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!