Join an award-winning industry leader!!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and
communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we're a
Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than
20 states. We're the country's premier luxury builder with the
widest range of products in the industry, including traditional
single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment
rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that
to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a
place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and
where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness,
dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to
be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our
family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders
instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is
inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a dynamic
New Home Sales Trainer to train, lead, coordinate, and implement
training across the company. This position will be based out of our
divsion office located in Pleasanton, California.
What is the opportunity?
The Sales Trainer is responsible for developing, coordinating,
and delivering instructor-led training sessions and on-demand
courses to improve the sales teams' ability to achieve all
community goals. As a coach the Sales Trainer will inspire sales
teams while cultivating an environment of skill development and
continual learning. This role will also be responsible for
communication efforts for the department of National Sales.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Break down complex subject matter into easy-to-understand
concepts to effectively communicate to diverse audiences
- Utilize creative approaches to connect and motivate teams
through a variety of channels and multimedia
- Identify problems and proactively develop and implement
Create and Deliver Content
- Serve as a subject matter expert on new home sales selling
skills and overall process
- Develop training sessions on sales related topics, techniques,
procedures and software
- Deliver multi-day instructor-led training across the country
both virtual and in person
- Collaborate on all aspects of content creation, development and
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training, making changes for
Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create and maintain training schedules, notifications, and
- Manage content and ensure its engaging for users
- Schedule sessions, enrollments, and reporting
- Learn Toll Brothers' business practices and applications to
assist team members in the field
- Welcome new sales hires and guide through onboarding
- Travel to designated sites to conduct training for our
- Collaborate across departments throughout the organization to
- Interact with Sales and Management teams for individual
coaching and problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's
most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Teamwork: ability to work well in a team environment, as well
as independently to meet deadlines
- Communication: exhibit strong skills when speaking and writing,
uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates
- Training delivery: Professional and engaging for all learners,
virtually and in person
- Self-Starter: Motivated to develop sales teams and offer
solutions to propel the business forward
Do you have these qualifications?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that
includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(K) with a company match,
discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes,
appliances, and much more!Come see why Toll Brothers has been
attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the
industry!APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local
anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or
tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful
harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy),
age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity,
genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed
services, or any other status protected by law.