Computer System Validation Specialist
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Title: Computer System Validation SpecialistRequisition ID:
150434BRWhen you're a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific,
you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures
for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be
supported in achieving your career goals.How will you make an
impact?In this position, you will be directly involved in the
technical project management and execution of computer system
validation engagements in conjunction with the Global Service and
Support teams. Efficiency, accuracy, a keen willingness to learn,
and the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a
multi-cultural and geographically distributed environment are
essential to success in this job.What will you do?
- Interact with external stakeholders at all levels including
laboratory scientists, laboratory technicians, laboratory
directors, IT, QA and regulatory staff and/or consultants.
- Master the documentation and execution process behind Computer
- Practice continuous PPI thinking.
- Identify opportunities in laboratory workflows and data
integrity where the company can offer value-added services to speed
production deployment of platforms, increase customer retention and
prohibit competitive entry.
- Develop and pilot value-added services and support product
commercialization process for these services (PCP).
- Work effectively in an FDA regulated and/or ISO compliant
- Identify areas for process improvement in the development,
training and delivery of these services.
- Additional and incidental work related to the primary duties
may be required for company business needs from time to time.
- Travel (-30-50%) will be required for customer onsite visits.
(global)How will you get here?Education
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in a Scientific or Computer
- Experience with product or service development.
- Computer programming.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with performing and/or
developing Computer System Validations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation,
presentation, and interpersonal skillsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Documentation management/generation in a Content Management
System a plus
- Working knowledge of statistical methods.
- Working knowledge of global regulated markets (FDA, CLIA, CAP,
- Experience with html and /or xml a plusAt Thermo Fisher
Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a
unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular
mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner
and safer.Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.comThermo Fisher
Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability or any other legally protected status.Thermo
Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin,
citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pleasanton , Computer System Validation Specialist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!