Posted on: May 31, 2021
The HintMD platform, recently acquired by Revance Therapeutics,
is a payment platform for the aesthetics industry geared to power
Prestige Experiences in Aesthetics with Products and Services
portfolio for our clients. We offer a seamless, simple and smart
payment solution that enables physicians to offer patients a
premium experience, every time. HintMD is committed to success and
our team includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and
people passionate about making a difference in our customers'
The HintMD platform enables our partners to put their customers
at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of
human insights. The HintMD platform is a key partner to connect our
clients to target customers and uncover actionable insights that
drive ROI. More and more partners are adopting HintMD's platform to
make smarter business decisions through the ease of their
customers' payment experience as well as in their competitive
Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test
the mobile applications that have been designed and developed by
our engineering teams.
You'll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an
engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone's
responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in
existing code, and you're capable of working with a team to fix
those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of
Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of
backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated
test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills
and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test
suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to
work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Expertise in all areas of application testing like Functional
Testing and UI Verifications against backend and DB considering
- Build and maintain scalable Test automation frameworks and
supporting infrastructure for both Web and Mobile responsive
- Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the mobile automation testing
framework for Mobile responsive and web
- Strong knowledge in platform Architecture of Android, iOS and
- Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases
into existing automation frameworks
- Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product
functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing
Jobs and Builds
- Report and follow-through defects as necessary to complete the
testing-cycle and provide regular status update to ease release
- Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to
reflect changing requirements and features
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree
or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks
from scratch & automated testing
- Experience developing, executing mobile responsive test cases
on Web, iOS and Android Native test preferably using Appium,
Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Strong working knowledge of OOP languages like Java
(Preferred), Kotlin, Ruby etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as
- Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing
Frameworks like TestNG or JUnit
- Expertise with Jenkins configuring pipelines for CI/CD
- Experience working with tools like in Jira, TestRail.
- Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes,
concepts, tools and terminologies
- Nice to have experience in AWS infrastructure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and
effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good
judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve
problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively
addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and
continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a company where
diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Revance
does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on
the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic
origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited
category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Keywords: Revance, Pleasanton , Quality Engineer, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!