Massage Therapist - Full-Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 1, 2021
We take COVID and your health very seriously!
Read about the protocols that we have in place to help protect
you and our clients.
- New Commitment to Care Update from CEO Beth Stiller
- Massage Envy | Commitment to Health
What We'll Accomplish Together
We welcome seasoned therapists and talented new graduates who
love what they do and value the opportunity to continue to improve
their practice in a busy and supportive environment. We have a
beautiful location in the heart of Pleasanton and have a great team
of very talented therapists - some of whom have been with us since
we opened 6 years ago! We want more exceptional therapists to join
$1,000 Signing Bonus! *
- Great Yelp reviews - 4 stars!
- SPA OF THE YEAR - Best in the entire Massage Envy system!
- Pay for ALL time worked - no unpaid time
- Paid breaks built into your schedule
- We match each client to your capabilities so you can customize
each massage session
- High-quality equipment - heated, hydraulic tables in private
- Work as a valued employee, not an independent contractor
- A respectful and supportive team environment - owners are
active in the business
- We provide all equipment and supplies - we just want YOU!
- REFERRAL BONUS Program - $500 to you if we hire a Massage
Therapist that you refer
- Medical insurance offered to full-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Must have current CAMTC certification or be in process.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
If you think this is the right position for you, respond to this
ad and tell us why you'd be a great fit!! Reach out to our manager,
Alyssa Tamayo, at 925-226-7977 or email her at
SpaManager0911@MassageEnvy.com. Come Join Us!
- Signing bonus paid in increments based on your experience and
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Pleasanton , Massage Therapist - Full-Time, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!