Loyalty Finance Analyst
Company: Albertsons Companies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Loyalty Finance Analyst
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty Team at Albertsons Companies focuses on new and
innovative programs that deliver long term value to our shoppers
while created a differentiated customer experience. The Loyalty
Department has an opening for a Loyalty Business & Financial
Analyst. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
This role will play a pivotal part in gathering, organizing, and
presenting data used to drive growth initiatives and improve the
customer's experience and business performance. You will provide
key analytics and reporting to inform future direction for the
loyalty program, particularly in the area of Subscriptions
Services. You will create insights to influence various business
units within Albertsons to participate in the loyalty journey.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to build support
for strategic growth and new product tools
- Develop financial projections to understand the costs/benefits
of rolling out new loyalty initiatives. Be able to generate
assumptions and build scenarios for various financial
- Create presentations that showcase the business value and
rationale of rolling out new loyalty initiatives. Be able to tailor
the presentations to various audiences (business units, executives)
based on their needs.
- Generate insights and recommendations based on campaign
performance results and program KPIs.
- Create dashboards and reports that highlight key business
- Handle creation, manipulation, and extraction of data from the
Customer Data warehouse that is relevant for analytical and
- Utilize knowledge and experience in Excel, VBA, Access,
database query tools, data warehouse architecture and SQL to solve
- Work independently or collaborate with other global analytics
functions, in the following areas: customer relationship
management, campaign response, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to ad-hoc cross-functional
- Communicate business performance in a clear and insightful way
to the business to facilitate timely and informed decision
- Acquire solid understanding of Albertson's Safeway business and
proactively look for ways to provide analytical solutions to
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred) in a quantitative
discipline (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in data analysis or
- Consulting or corporate strategy background is desirable.
- Proficient in using Excel, VBA and PowerPoint for data
manipulation, analysis, and charting
- Experience in a Marketing, Merchandising or Customer Analytics
environment is highly preferred.
- Some hands-on experience in using SQL or an equivalent
background in coding (SAS) is preferred.
- Ability to frame problems, dive deep into analyzing complex
data sets, evaluate implications and communicate insights.
- Excellent communications skills with respect to translating
business needs into a data analysis approach and translating
analysis results back into business terms. Ability to synthesize
and clearly communicate findings and provide actionable
- Should have a result -- oriented approach and ability to work
efficiently within deadlines
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a
commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the
business implications of analytical results
- Proactive, always looking ahead and anticipating consumers &
business needs and challenges.
- Flexible self-starter who flourishes in a dynamic environment;
must be able to work with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
effectively in a matrixed organization
- High energy, Intellectual curiosity, and passion for
problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity.
- Some travel required, 10% of time.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our
team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a
retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in
the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and
delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment
during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a
resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an
inclusive working environment where the different strengths and
perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We
believe that building successful relationships with our customers
and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our
people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative
thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment,
training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or
any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require
applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test
before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Pleasanton , Loyalty Finance Analyst, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!