Production Associate Level 1
Company: Adept Technology, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Omron Robotics and Safety Technologies is a technology
development company in the field of industrial robots. Our company
is unique in that it develops new electronics, mechanics and
software for an exceptionally broad spectrum of robots -- including
SCARA, articulated robots, parallel link robots and mobile robots
-- for the global market.
- Assembles and Test complex electro mechanical assembly
according to manufacturing/test instruction.
- Provide feedback to engineering of any issues related to
manufacturing/ test process
- Monitors own work to ensure quality standard is met.
- Ability to read through manufacturing/test instruction and
follow the process as laid out in the instructions
- Worked in manufacturing or similar environment with the use of
hand tools and assembly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum 2 years of experience as mechanical or test
- Follow written and verbal instructions for daily assignments
and schedules and able to work as a "team player"
- Understanding of quality systems and process
- Understanding of 5S principles and organization of tools/
- Understanding of calibration requirement and ensuring all
equipment's are properly calibrated prior to use.
- Ability to read and understand product, part nomenclature
- Understand work order through shipping process
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook) is required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Proven ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision.
Equipment Used in Position:
- Pallet Jack
- Tools like torque drivers, hand tools etc. required for
- Be able to use all Test Equipment (multimeter, scope, signal
- Be able to use computer MS Office, and familiar with Agile
Physical Requirements/Physical Activities:
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee
is often required to talk, hear at normal speaking levels, to
carry, lift, push, pull sit up to 50lb and use their hands and
fingers to type, handle or feel, including repetitive motions with
the wrists, hands and fingers. The employee is occasionally
required to stand, walk, crouch and stoop, as well as reach and
grasp with arms and hands, this is a sedentary position involving
sitting most of the time and repetitive work for extended period of
time. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision
for extensive computer use, reading and visual inspections.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in
the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The position is
subject to hazards such as proximity to moving mechanical parts,
and exposure to chemicals. The position is not substantially
exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Keywords: Adept Technology, Inc., Pleasanton , Production Associate Level 1, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!