Corporate Assistant Controller (600464)
Company: Boyd Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Boyd Corporation is a market-leading designer and manufacturer
of highly engineered, specialty material-based thermal management
and environmental sealing solutions for the mobile computing,
consumer and enterprise electronics, aerospace, transportation,
industrial, medical, agriculture and contruction industries.
- Our products are specified into some of the world's most
recognizable and established branded product platforms, including
Microsoft Xbox, Boeing aircraft, Daimler and Volvo trucks, Samsung
mobile phones, Cisco servers, U.S. Navy ships, and Recreational
- Our geographical footprint is comprised of 28 manufacturing,
design and administrative facilities, 15 in North America, 10 in
Asia, and 3 in Europe.
The Assistant Controller is responsible for the timely and
accurate completion of the month end reporting, financial reporting
integrity, account reconciliations, audit preparation, and other
related accounting duties. The role will also spearhead corporate
initiatives to help standardize and implement accounting
disciplines across the regional Accounting divisions. The position
interacts extensively with the Corporate Executive Team, Plant
Controllers, Plant Operational Leaders, and External Auditors.
The Assistant Controller will have the following primary
- Assists in the coordination of monthly close activities to
ensure a timely and accurate close in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepares the financial package for the monthly update to the
Board of Directors.
- Prepares quarterly bank reporting package and compliance
- Leads interim and year-end audit preparation and serves as a
main point of contact for external auditors.
- Assists with the integration of the enterprise performance
management (EPM) tool and ensures accuracy in the process and
- Leads effort to systematize balance sheet reconciliation
process among Accounting organization worldwide and lead effort to
automate the process through the EPM.
- Assists with M&A integration, valuation reviews, and
purchase accounting for newly acquired companies.
- Assists with the implementation of new accounting
- Assists the Corporate Controller with overseeing the internal
controls process, identify control deficiencies and determine
corrective action plans. Monitor implementation of corrective
actions for remediation of deficiencies.
- Assists with monthly consolidated intercompany reconciliations
and works closely with all Plant Controllers worldwide.
- Assists the finance team with the preparation of annual budgets
- Maintains records of all financial documents with appropriate
supporting material records as necessary.
- Performs other financial analysis as needed and provides
recommendations as required.
Keywords: Boyd Corporation, Pleasanton , Corporate Assistant Controller (600464), Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!