Associate Executive Director
Company: Stoneridge Creek
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Stoneridge Creek in Pleasanton, California has been certified as
a Great Place to Work for the 3rd year in a row and was ranked #2
in the NATION on The 50 Best Places to Work in Aging Services by
Fortune Magazine. Come explore the possibility to partner with the
Executive Director to lead this incredible team!
The Associate Executive Director is responsible for assisting
the Executive Director in the overall administration of the
community. He/she supervises operation of the service departments
as directed by the Executive Director. He/she is responsible for
assisting residents with navigating level of care transfers and
also handles special projects for the Executive Director. In the
Executive Directors absence, the Associate Executive Director may
assume responsibility for all facility operations.
- At least three years of management experience in a health care
or life care community environment is required.
- California RCFE Administrator Certification and California
Nursing Home Administrator license required.
- Background in financial management, including budget
preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety
of entities, including residents, families, owners, community
groups, government agencies, etc.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with individuals
and both large and small groups.
- A broad understanding of federal and state laws related to the
operation of the facility.
- A knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the
- Ability to effectively supervise staff members and to work
cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with self-discipline and
- Computer knowledge and skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Ability to gain the knowledge and develop the management skills
required to become an Administrator of his/her own facility.
- The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a
B.S. or M.S. degree in business health care, hotel/restaurant
management, or a closely related area.
- Must have a passion for providing excellent customer
Keywords: Stoneridge Creek, Pleasanton , Associate Executive Director, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!