Sales Engineer - Factory Automation
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Automation & Electrification Solutions business unit is
looking for dynamic and creative individual to join our growing
team. Bosch Rexroth seeks those with an entrepreneurial mindset and
a strong desire to win. Someone who is motivated by the
accomplishment of expanding our products into new and emerging
markets and customers. Excellent prospecting, account management,
and account acquisition skills will be essential to the success of
This position will be responsible for sales development of
Automation & Electrification solutions in the Western part of the
United States.. As a subject matter expert, this individual will
work very closely with our distribution partners as well as our
direct sales team to grow the business at new and existing
customers while interfacing with Machine Builders, Integrators,
Manufacturers, and Bosch Rexroth locations.
- Grow sales
- Sales prospecting and lead follow up
- Track and drive new sales opportunities with distributors
- Perform product launches, presentations, and product
demonstrations including programming.
- Identify and understand machine requirements and propose
- Build customer and distributor relationships around products
and services we supply.
- Provide excellent customer service and timely responses to
internal and external customers.
- Provide necessary technical and commercial support to
distributors and customers in assigned territory in order to
achieve sales goals.
- Identify and develop new markets, customers, and applications
for Bosch Rexroth products.
- Will travel domestically up to 75% primarily in the assigned
territory (Western United States). Up to 30% overnight travel
- Bachelors of Science degree in Technology or Engineering (ME,
EE, Software, Systems etc..) field preferred
- 5 years of experience in factory automation and motion control
- 5 years of experience establishing and managing relationships
with customers and distributors
- Experience cold calling customers
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational
- Proficient at reading electrical and mechanical drawings to
determine equipment requirements
- Experience solving problems at technical and commercial
- Proficient with CRM systems
- Experience working in and with multiple teams
- Self-starter, goal oriented
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Pleasanton , Sales Engineer - Factory Automation, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!