Lead Product Designer - Pleasanton Hub
Company: Veeva Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose
to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given
day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an
office - it's up to you.
We are hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future
of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from
creating the vision for new features to the craft and finish of
every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think
deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
What You'll Do
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product
area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- You'll guide, improve and implement the design process.
- Be an active and available craft mentor for other
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners
to represent the design team and give feedback in planning and
- Working remotely with a team primarily based out of HQ
- 7+ years of product design experience with mobile and web
- Extensive experience in a leading individual contribution role,
on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in
Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You enjoy designing end to end experiences, including UX and
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a
dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience partnering with Product Managers to
develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design
- A strong belief in user-centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and
- You're a go-getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to
- You're quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a
time-sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their
Nice to Have
- Experience Building a Design System
- Experience leading other designers
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area
with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Veeva Systems, Pleasanton , Lead Product Designer - Pleasanton Hub, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!