Security Operations Engineer
Company: ServiceMax, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who We Are:
ServiceMax's mission is to help customers keep the world running
with asset-centric field service management software. As the
recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax's mobile apps and
cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field
service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers
across all industries can better manage the complexities of
service, support faster growth and run more profitable,
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build,
sell, implement and market award-winning products with a
#wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to
gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax's
cloud-based software platform to keep these machines - and the
world - running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a
culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in
an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
The systemic racism and inequality that has plagued the Black
Community cannot continue. ServiceMax is committed to providing a
place of opportunity and growth for Black people, as we strive to
build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work
in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the
workplace and fostering a community of education and action against
racial and social injustice.
What You Will Do:
As a Security Operations Engineer:
- You will ensure the security and trust of the core day to day
- As ServiceMax security program matures, you will be responsible
for refining and automating, where possible, key security
operations practices including threat hunting, vulnerability
management, security monitoring and incident response.
- You will manage SIEM environment and work with MSSP to triage
events, detect intrusions, engage in threat hunting across the
enterprise and product and identify areas for improvement.
- Brief the leadership team on security threats and develop
proposals, processes, controls and procedures on addressing these
- Lead operations for security and privacy initiatives such as
Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM),
Endpoint detection and response (EDR) etc
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- A College degree or/equivalent and 3+ years of security
- In-depth expertise in at least two of the following: Intrusion
detection and Security monitoring, Incident Response, Threat
Intelligence and Analysis, Data Loss Prevention and Corporate
- Experience in managing SIEM, preferably SumoLogic, creating
dashboards, and deriving metrics.
- Experience in triaging and actioning on the events from
security tools such as DLP, EDR, IDS/IPS, AWS Guard Duty etc.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis, engage and mobilize
right resources to handle an incident.
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional team and develop a
security policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Ability to script in Python or Go is bonus.
- Experience in writing technology articles. Blogging experience
is a plus!
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on
LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all
persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility
to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and
will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does
not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek
applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race,
color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: ServiceMax, Inc., Pleasanton , Security Operations Engineer, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!