Division Director of Land Development
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Strategic planning and execution of projects through Div Ops
Committee. Coordination of all land related activities including
homebuilding operational support.
- Manage projects from concept design through bond release
- Coordinate weekly meetings with engineering/homebuilding
- Report weekly on project status to Division President or VP
- Review bid documents/plans/specs and oversee bidding
- Approve contracts
- Follow-up and pre
- and post-construction process and feasibility
- Review monthly budgets
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
With Direct Reports:
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation
actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: YesREQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses,
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction
Management, Business or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function
of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software,
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 10 years
- Basic fundamental knowledge of fundamental civil, geotechnical
engineering and surveying Land development/homebuilding
- Manage political process and interface with governmental
- Communication, public speaking and leadership skills
- Multi-tasking a requirement
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Pleasanton , Division Director of Land Development, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!