Sr. QA Engineer
Company: Albertsons Companies
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Sr. QA Engineer
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.
The Technology & Engineering Fulfillment department has an
opening for a Senior QA Engineer. This position is located in
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive practice improvements through innovation and test
automation, and implement cost-effective solutions, best practices,
standards and guidelines for automating test.
- Implement holistic functional and test automation strategies to
maximize test coverage and productivity while tightening test cycle
- Develop an automation roadmap and build automation framework
that scales and caters to functional and operational needs by
levering proper tools and technology.
- Works closely with the stakeholders to understand goals,
requirements and architecture of the project(s)
- Ensures that the Performance Test Lead is looped into the
project as needed.
- Develops and reviews the Test Plan with stakeholder
- Communicates risk and mitigation plans for the project(s)
- Helps resolve issues/remove roadblocks for the project test
team and/or escalates accordingly.
- Responsible for improving testing efficiency through
- Responsible for manual and automated test execution as
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills
and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a
matrix, 'virtual' environment.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or
relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of
education or work experience.
- 7+ years of automation experience including strong familiarity
with multiple test automation frameworks, processes and
- 5+ years of experience in leading, managing, and performing
test automation for complex integrations and interdependent
- Understanding of cloud technologies Docker, Kubernetes (MS
Azure, GCP is a plus)
- Well versed in CI/CD and experienced in building efficient,
effective, and reliable regression testing pipeline -
- Must have strong automation experience with Selenium Webdriver
with Java, Selenium GRID, TestNG, Java Script (Node.js), SOAP UI,
Postman, Maven, Python, Shell Scripting, Java and other automation
tools along with CI/CD expertise
- Strong experience in development in Java
- Database testing experience with SQL, Oracle, DB2, Snowflake,
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and processes.
- Strong leadership skills and self-starter.
- Solid experience with effectively leveraging tools such as HP
ALM Suite and Selenium.
- Retail experience a plus but not required for this
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our
team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a
retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in
the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and
delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment
during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a
resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an
inclusive working environment where the different strengths and
perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We
believe that building successful relationships with our customers
and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our
people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative
thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment,
training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or
any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require
applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test
before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Pleasanton , Sr. QA Engineer, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!