Quantitative Risk Analyst (QRA)
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Risk Analyst, you will conduct quantitative risk
analysis or decision analysis using probabilistic methods to
develop statistical risk models in Analytica and SIPmath Modeler
tools for Monte Carlo simulation; You will perform data
transformation and data analysis in Excel, R, and/or Python to
support the modeling approach.
You will work with team members to support stakeholders through a
quantitative risk analysis by deriving insights from model results,
interpret them and explain the process and results to
decision-makers and communicate the opportunity and value of
quantitative risk analysis to leadership.
You would design and manage processes involved in quantitative risk
analysis of enterprise and portfolio technology risks, develop risk
quantification strategies, and recommend methodology and process
changes, as well as develop risk quantification-related metrics and
products to demonstrate IT risk posture.
This position drives ITRM process and/or methodology for designated
ITRM initiatives by leading or directing team members in the
documentation of process and/or service requirements and guiding
and influencing leadership in the development of the ITRM strategy.
This role partners with leadership to help define goals,
objectives, deliverables, and guardrails within the governance
framework to ensure the development and implementation of
efficient, effective, measurable, and sustainable ITRM processes
and controls. This role also collects, analyzes, and reports
performance metrics using company software and reporting tools and
manages large-scale ITRM engagements from planning to completion,
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying
deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all
procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business
priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes
and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to
accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and
externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex
problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring
progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement
opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the
completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by
building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders;
communicating information and providing advice to drive projects
forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening
and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback;
adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing
feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and
mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to
capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting
to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Drives ITRM process and/or methodology for designated ITRM
initiatives by leading or directing team members in the
documentation of process and/or service requirements and acceptance
criteria from process owners and key stakeholders; and guiding and
influencing leadership in the development of the ITRM
- Partners with leadership to help define goals, objectives,
deliverables, and guardrails within the governance framework to
ensure the development and implementation of efficient, effective,
measurable, and sustainable ITRM processes and controls.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports performance metrics using
company software and reporting tools.
- Executes and plans ITRM compliance assessments and consulting
- Manages large-scale ITRM engagements from planning to
- Manages and monitors financials for large ITRM
- Minimum four (4) years in an informal leadership role working
with business or technical teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Information Security, Accounting,
Finance, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in
IT risk management, compliance, or information security. Additional
equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring
interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level
- Four (4) years experience writing ITRM documentation and
- Two (2) years developing IT compliance frameworks or ITRM
- Two (2) years managing audit and/or compliance projects.
- Four (4) years experience working in a large matrixed
- Two (2) years experience in the development and delivery of
ITRM metrics and reporting.
- Master's Degree in MIS, Information Security, Accounting,
Finance, or related field.
- CISSP or comparable certification.
- CISM or comparable certification.
- CISA or comparable certification.
- QSA or ISA certification.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Pleasanton , Quantitative Risk Analyst (QRA), Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!