Construction Field Manager II (High Density) - Pleasanton, CA
Posted on: July 21, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for coordinating the activities of new home
construction in multi-story buildings in accordance with the
Company’s standards and process Ensures construction schedules,
safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are
maintained throughout the construction process
- Manage the customer experience throughout the construction
process Build sustainable relationships of trust with the homeowner
through open and interactive communication
- Oversee generation and follow through of construction related
- Maintain public safety for project’s fire, safety and storm water
- Conduct quality reviews and final inspections on a timely
- Accompany city and third-party building inspectors on compliance
- Inspect and maintain standing inventory units
- Verify installation and initial activation of utilities, as well
as coordination of final grade
- Oversee Assistant Field Managers and trade partners
- Assist in Value Engineering cost analysis and recommendations
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH
/ FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or
movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and
occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift,
push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb
ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas
Keywords: PulteGroup, Pleasanton , Construction Field Manager II (High Density) - Pleasanton, CA, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!