Float Pool RN
Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Registered Nurse - Float Pool
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT Float Pool RN
We are immediately hiring NUMEROUS Float
Pool RN positions in Northern California Area for 14
week TRAVEL CONTRACT. Our client is a nationally recognized
hospital with an exceptional nursing culture!
- $3106.80 per 36 hours
- 7PM – 7AM and 7AM-7PM
- Full time – 12 hour shifts
- Epic Experience
- Active California RN License
- Associates degree in Nursing
- BLS - Basic Life Support from the
American Heart Association. ACLS Preferred.
- Assesses patients by collecting and documenting data
about patients through interviewing, history taking, personal needs
and physical assessment findings.
- Obtains accurate and relevant assessment screening data
and interprets the data as normal v. abnormal.
- Determines nursing diagnosis. Monitors and evaluates
data as frequently as needed based on stability.
- Safely performs and documents care plan using the
nursing procedures required for the patient assignment consistent
with the standards of care.
- Evaluates effectiveness of interventions and monitors
patient for adverse responses and side effects.
- Teaches needed information for self-care and illness
prevention to patient and family members.
- Recognizes and communicates to proper authority ethical
and legal issues relative to patient care; completes incident
- Safety performs all provision of care for any
age-related needs of the patients served on the unit, including
growth and development principles
Refer and get $250 bonus for every
*In order to get the bonus, the
person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Pleasanton , Float Pool RN, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!