Division Senior Accountant - Pleasanton, CA
Posted on: October 7, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for preparing journal entries, various
accounting reports and reconciliations in key financial statement
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Assists with the preparation of monthly financial reports and
cash flow projections
- Verifies accuracy of journal entries and accounting
classifications within the financial statements
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments within the
- Coordinates work efforts with National Shared Services
- Prepares supporting documentation for the Division's SOX
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR /
COACH / FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Keywords: PulteGroup, Pleasanton , Division Senior Accountant - Pleasanton, CA, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!