Posted on: May 13, 2022
Offering $5,000 Sign-On Bonus -We're in the amazing position for a
future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to
Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation
and find out just how far it can take you. -When you build your
career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a
dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience,
their quality of care and happiness. Concentra will empower you to
learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only do
we handle diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images
for interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get
to support and directly perform other routine medical procedures.
- Our X-Ray Technologist (s) are committed to delivering a full
continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond
the average technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as
well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and
customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important
difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state
offers a licensing certification program
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)Rad Tech / X-Ray Tech /
Radiology Tech / Radiological Tech / X-Ray Technician
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career
advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with
a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second
- Be part of a committed team that's growing fast and making a
- At many locations, you'll enjoy a M-F schedule - your weekends
are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance
your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeedWe are the
nation's largest provider of workplace health services, and we
proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United
States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical
Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is
responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained
in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America's workforce
healthy, one patient at a time.Are you ready to make Concentra your
final career destination? We look forward to working with you very
soon.Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, -including
Keywords: Concentra, Pleasanton , X-Ray Technologist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!