Documentation Specialist I
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We're looking for a Documentation Specialist I, working in the
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Pleasanton,
California, United States.
- Support the Development Documentation group, Service Engineers
and Application Specialists within the Global Development
department at Roche Molecular Systems.
- Provide documentation and logistics support for a variety of
- Scan and file hardcopy records of the log sheets for lab
cleaning and instrument/Bio-safety cabinets.
- Assist with metadata review and workflow initiation in an
electronic documentation management system.
- Manage highly confidential documents in hard copy format.
- Management of the hard copy DHF documents in the cabinets and
coordinate off-site storage/retrieval. Details We are offering
Competitive Compensation and Benefits. This position may present an
opportunity to go permanent. Our Client Our client is an
award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives
globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and
strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies,
comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models. Serving
pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical
device organizations. Strong relationships provide you connections
and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up
for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and
professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to
work. Experience Required for Your Success
- High Proficiency with MS Office required: Word, Excel,
- High aptitude to learn and use other software tools and/or
familiarity with MS SharePoint and SAP TrackWise
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a GMP/ISO regulated
- Demonstrated proficiency to learn new skills and software
- Meticulous attention to detail to accurately document
activities in validated software tools What Do You Think? Does your
experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do
the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?
Apply here . Prefer to use email instead? Optional. 20 MB file size
limit. Supported file types. Upload your Resume I have read and
Talent Community and be profiled to other jobs that match my skills
About US PSG recruits and supports great candidates for global
organizations across all industries. Including 4 of the world's
largest staffing companies. Fortune 500 corporations too. That's
right - staffing leaders come to us to find top talent like you.
Why? Our clients and candidates love us! We have the industries'
highest satisfaction scores - like industry-shaping companies Apple
and Southwest Airlines. Their satisfaction and our growth mean
opportunity for you! PSG Global is committed to a fair selection
process. We believe that you deserve respect and that our success
requires it. We focus on your desires and qualifications as much as
business requirements and client need.
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Pleasanton , Documentation Specialist I, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!