Operations Project Specialist
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Objective:Responsible for supporting operation activities
related to commercial and research and development kit and
component production. This position reports to the Lab Manager.
- Ability to accurately follow and efficiently execute on written
work instructions involving the assembly and test of
electromechanical subassemblies and components
- Perform tasks including material handling, component assembly,
final product testing
- Execute to production plans to meet delivery schedules and
outgoing quality goals
- Provide input to assist in development of ongoing production
- Perform data entry related to quality records and enterprise
- Interface with suppliers and contract manufacturers to
coordinate activities related to component fabrication, assembly,
material transfers and final kitting
- Train to all applicable requirements to comply with company,
government, and customer policies, procedures and regulations
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance
- Associates degree and 3 - 5 years of experience in a regulated
manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education
- Strong verbal and written communicative skills
- Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate with
- Medical device experience desirable
Pay Range: $21 - $25 per hour.
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate's skills and
prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as
well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or
part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible
for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time
off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed
information, please click here . Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Pleasanton , Operations Project Specialist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!