Room Attendant Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.$500 Signing Bonus
paid out at $250 at 30 days and $250 at 90 days of employment. The
Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive
guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient
service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.Salary Range is
$18.50 - $20.50 per hourExternal Job Posting Title: Room Attendant
Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton Job ID: 2022-23878 Address1:
5115 Hopyard Road Post End Date: 1/31/2023
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Pleasanton , Room Attendant Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!