Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Opportunity: House PersonClean and maintain public hotel areas
according to established brand/ hotel guest service and
sustainability standards.Potential Career Path Housekeeping
Supervisor/Guest Service Agent Executive Housekeeper or Front
Office ManagerEssential Job Functions
- Greet and acknowledge guests in a courteous and friendly
- Inspect assigned areas and perform cleaning tasks
- Collect trash from the service landings and dispose of in
outside trash dumpsters.
- Vacuum and dust guest corridors.
- Pick up bed and other linen from hotel floors and transport to
laundry collection site.
- Deliver clean linen to assigned sections.
- Report maintenance issues.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of guest areas.
- Respond to guest inquiries and assistance.
- Work as a room attendant when staffing shortages occur or
during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent
training preferred.Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wages for full time and part time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Referral Bonus ProgramWork Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
pulling, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending and kneeling to
reach all areas.
- Usage of cleaning chemicals.What We BelievePeople Are Our
Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own
ItHHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
law.ID: 2023-43934 UltiPro Location Description: 5535 Johnson Drive
Pleasanton California 94588 US External Company URL:
www.hershahotels.com Minimum: USD $17.50/Hr.
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Pleasanton , House Attendant, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!