Mgr I BH PSW MFT LPCC Egrn
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both
administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority;
responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides
input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as
IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. Responsible for program design and
implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a
member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient
setting/program under licensed supervision. Education
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor or a
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Professional Clinical
Counselor (must meet couples and families requirement or complete
within two (2) years of hire) with the State of California approval
by the Board of Behavioral Science.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI,
prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics,
treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Keywords: Kaiser, Pleasanton , Mgr I BH PSW MFT LPCC Egrn, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...