Community Relations Representative
Company: Legacy Executives
Posted on: May 15, 2023
Responsible for developing and maintaining new contacts and/or
partnerships in the community.Primary duties may include, but are
not limited to:
- Leads and manages strategies within a specific territory or
- Acts as liaison with community that impacts target
- Identifies, develops and builds relationships with community;
performs activities to enhance presence in the community.
- Assists members and potential as needed.
- Identifies cultural issues regarding current and potential
members and communicate issues to management.
- Tracks all marketing and sales activities and maintains sales
- Conducts marketing presentations to increase effectiveness in
establishing rapport, assessing individual needs, and communicating
product features and differences.Requirements:
- Requires a HS diploma and ideally 2 years of experience in
sales/marketing environment; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge about the delivery area, knowledge of brand and local
- Valid driver's license and access to a motor vehicle with valid
motor vehicle insurance required.Preferred Skills, Capabilities and
- Previous experience working with the community.
- Previous experience working within a team and
- Previous experience working within the sales arena
preferred.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Legacy Executives, Pleasanton , Community Relations Representative, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...