Environmental Services Coordinator
Company: Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Environmental Services Coordinator - Careers at Stoneridge Creek
Join Our Team! Careers at Stoneridge Creek Back To Openings
Environmental Services Coordinator Department: Environmental
Services Salary: $0 - $0
START YOUR APPLICATION Environmental Services Coordinator
- Wage- $22.00 - $23.00 an hour
- LOTS of growth opportunity in a stable & beautiful work
- Fulltime Benefits include PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, and more.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Talent development program.
- Access to on-demand pay.
- Commuter reimbursement. The Environmental Services Coordinator
is tasked with sending and receiving correspondences, maintaining
mandatory documentation, assisting with scheduling, as well as
greeting clients and customers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists, coordinates and organizes the master cleaning schedule
for all unit cleaning and special cleaning projects in a timely
manner. Communicates with Residents regarding their cleaning
- Records and submits Resident billing and monthly cleaning
- Assisting the Environmental Services Manager/Director with
coordinating and recording mandated annual deep cleanings of each
- Responsible for maintaining excellent relations with the
Residents and promoting good departmental morale.
- Assists with the procurement of supplies, chemicals, and
equipment; inventory controlwhile operating within budgetary
- Assists EVS team members as needed with project or deadlines,
dictated by the Director/Manager. Why you'll love Stoneridge Creek:
Stoneridge Creek is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)
offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to hundreds of
residents. Full services are provided, including restaurant dining,
housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation,
fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities. We
strive to make sure our employees are reaching their goals and
working in the role they enjoy. We provide the perfect environment
for learning and opportunities for growth. We listen to feedback
and make changes to ensure the best work environment. What you will
- Minimum of two years of office management/administrative
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- A passion for giving excellent customer service.
- Strong Writing and Grammar skills.
- Strong Verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- High School/GED education required. Special courses in
environmental services or institutional management are desirable.
Please apply to this job or look at other available positions using
the link below!https://stoneridgecreek.com/current-openings/ Our
company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are
an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on
race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally
protected status.Prior to beginning work at our community,
applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam
with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through
FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only).. #ZR START YOUR
APPLICATION - 2015 Stoneridge Creek CCRC LLC
We are an equal opportunity employer
State of California License #019200474
Visit Our Home Page Applicant Tracking System Powered by -
Keywords: Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton, Pleasanton , Environmental Services Coordinator, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!