Loyalty Data Analyst
Company: Albertsons Companies
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty Department has an opening for a Loyalty Data Analyst.
This position is located in Pleasanton, California.However, with
the current COVID-19 pandemic, remote work during Pacific Time
hours is the current standard.--Position PurposeIn this role you
will be responsible for helping to grow loyalty with Albertsons
Companies shoppers utilizing data and working with the broader
loyalty team.--The goal is to make consumers feel valued when they
shop with us and to show them that we appreciate their loyalty. We
have three programs that help us achieve that goal today: digital
deals, gas rewards and grocery rewards.--Data is at the center of
all decisions made to improve these three loyalty programs and that
is where you come in.--The analytics team specializes in
deep-diving customer level behavior, aggregating results for
summarized reporting, and sharing insights with stakeholders
including senior leadership, internal teams, CPGs and external
partners.--An ideal candidate will have strong organizational, time
management and prioritization skills.--They will contribute right
away and have a healthy mix of long-term projects, short-term
projects, ad-hoc tasks, and quick-turn requests. They have good
presentation skills with the ability to simplify and summarize work
and are reliable when it comes to meeting deadlines.--Key
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute A/B tests for segments of shoppers to
improve loyalty strategies.
- Develop and produce recurring loyalty analytics reporting.
- Streamline and automate existing manual processes.
- Take the lead on ad hoc analytics requests as they come in from
- Develop and maintain presentation material based on your work
for the loyalty management team.
- Interface with a wide variety of internal and external
stakeholders to set expectations and satisfy business needs.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to support
strategic projects and initiatives.--Qualifications:
- 3+ years work experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Math, or
Statistics; MBA plus.
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and team interaction skills.--Highly
- Strong detail orientation. High degree of initiative and
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and manage competing
priorities with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in SQL required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, modeling, data manipulation
tools, and relational databases.
- Experience with Python and/or R, relational databases, and
Visual Basic a plus.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (Power BI or a similar
tool) strongly preferred.
- Experience with CPG, Marketing, Rewards Programs or Retail
Category Management a plus.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a
resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
--Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an
inclusive working environment where the different strengths and
perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We
believe that building successful relationships with our customers
and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our
people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative
thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.--The
Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training,
compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status,
medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected
status.--We support a drug-free workplace - all applicants offered
a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before
they are hired.--AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER--
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Pleasanton , Loyalty Data Analyst, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!