Company: The Ascent Services Group
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Our health care client has an exciting opening for an Enterprise
Architect to join their team. If you're interested, please send
over an updated resume! Title: Enterprise Architect Type: 12 months
contract with potential extensions Location: Pleasanton, CA
Description: This senior level individual contributor is primarily
responsible for managing the development of the IT strategic
technology direction, as well as for executing the architecture
process for technology solutions with guidance from senior
architects. This contributor should fully understand the EA
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying
deep expertise in subject area (Ex: Revenue Cycle, Payment etc..) ;
promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work
plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and
carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and
delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering
internally and externally to make effective business decisions;
solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as
appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and
capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating
recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project
tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by
building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders;
communicating information and providing advice to drive projects
forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening
and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback;
adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing
feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and
mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to
capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting
to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Defines and communicates the architecture standards,
guidelines, and statements of direction by facilitating the design
and establishment of architecture standards or controls.
- Reviews and contributes to architecture standards or controls
which allow business needs to be met.
- Creates architectures for large scale, high-impact, or
high-cost technology solutions by collaborating with other
architects to develop the target state.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum two (2) years experience with modeling techniques
(e.g., BPMN, UML, ER).
- Minimum three (3) years experience translating solution
requirements into technical architecture requirements.
- Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or
without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering,
Business, or related technical field and Minimum eight (8) years IT
experience delivering technical solutions, including at least
Minimum four (4) years working on projects related to IT
architecture. Additional equivalent work experience may be
substituted for the degree requirement.Preferred Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring
interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and
- Five (5) years application architecture experience building
- Experience in defining and building service based architecture
and also bringing alignment across cross functional teams.
- Understanding of HIM workflows and understanding of basic
hospital processes. Ex. how the entire revenue cycle flow affects
- Experience and full knowledge in Revenue Cycle Management
entire flow including registration and scheduling, clinical
documentation, coding, Billing (Hospital Bill, Professional Bill) ,
Claims, Denial Management, collections, etc.
- Prior experience of Healthcare Information technology and
- Prior experience of defining Architecture, Solution and
implementing Revenue management system
- Experience in Revenue Cycle Workflow and Implementation
- Experience with Coding solutions (Ex: using 3M , Optum)
- Experience in Charge Capture Services
- Building Experience based solutions to provide best in class
service to consumers/users
- Experience in building Micro service architecture for
- Experience in documenting current and future state, define
- Experience in understanding Technology landscape and identify
area of potential opportunities and improvements
- Bring creative and innovative ideas, provide architecture
guidance and technical guidance and mentorship to technical
- Experience in cloud architecture and implementation of SaaS,
PaaS & IaaS.
- Familiar and good understanding of AI & Client and Data
Architecture - provided by Dice
Keywords: The Ascent Services Group, Pleasanton , Enterprise Architect, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!