Business Systems Analyst
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Business Systems Analyst 2458
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a
Business Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will work with
business stakeholders and our GTM development team to deliver
Salesforce enhancements and projects to increase business
efficiency and automate business processes through technology and
innovation. The ideal candidate has knowledge of business processes
and methodologies along with strong analytical skills. The company
offers a great work environment.
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business
processes, goals, and gaps.
- Collaborate with GTM development team and other business
analysts in the planning, prioritization, design, development, and
deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Be responsible for understanding business requirements and
creating documentation as needed; i.e. Business requirements
documents (BRDs), process flows, business cases, gap analysis (as
is vs. to be), functional design documents, etc.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify
opportunities for process improvements.
- Analyze and initiate configurations and customization of the
Salesforce system and participate in the change management and
go-live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject
matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements
are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance
testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and
securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on Business Systems Analyst experience
supporting business stakeholders in various groups such as Support,
Services, and Partners on a global, enterprise system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with Business Management,
Information Management Systems (or related field) or equivalent
- Salesforce experience required.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Customer Support, Case
Management, and Portal / Communities is strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing API integrations utilizing platforms
such as Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.
- End-to-end implementation experience including project
management, issue management, communication, and change
- Strong project management skills including the ability to
define the project scope, establish a timeline, coordinate
resources, communicate status, and manage the delivery of
- Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization skills with
the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as
well as the ability to adapt to changing business
- Hands-on experience with reports, data management/data
manipulation, and dashboards with the ability to organize
information and processes in a logical and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies,
applications, and solutions.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!