Sr. Solutions Analyst
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 9, 2022
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Sr. Solutions
Analyst. The successful candidate will execute activities and
projects related to Procure to Pay (P2P) Solutions team with
guidance from the manager and work with P2P and cross-functional
partners to manage and execute specific works-streams including
requirements gathering, developing systems, and process designs,
providing analytics and change management. The ideal candidate has
relevant leading projects or process re-engineering experience. The
company offers a great work environment! - Sr. Solutions Analyst
-Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Pleasanton, CA
- 40 hours/week, 6-9 Month Assignment Sr. Solutions Analyst
- Create plans and own execution of specific work-streams as part
of larger projects.
- Build and execute change management plans.
- Assess and improve or develop systems and process designs as
part of P2P Continuous Improvement (CI) projects for existing
processes or to establish new systems or processes.
- Execute/lead CI including projects that improve controls,
reduce process complexity and cost.
- Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and
recommend process improvements.
- Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with
IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed. - Sr.
Solutions Analyst -Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years leading projects or process re-engineering
- BS/BA degree ideally in Finance or Accounting.
- Payables and procurement background desirable and some
functional knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract
Manufacturing, Outsourcing, Supply Chain and controls.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to resolve complex
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio skills are desirable.
- Able to work independently, in a team environment,
cross-functional activities, and form solid business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage
workload with minimal direction in an unstructured
- Tenacious, flexible, and proactive: easily adapt to shifting
priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely
resolution and escalate issues when appropriate.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Sr. Solutions Analyst, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!