Senior Identity Access Management Consultant
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Are passionate about technology - a solutions builder, a
roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative
environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your
colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so,
consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are
breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do
As an Identity Management developer Solution Sr. Consultant, you
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and
tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are
spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to
support clients SSO applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
CSS and other client-side frameworks such as ReachJS, VueJS or
- Create and maintain documentation and network flow
- Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies
to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation
and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery
Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live
close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
equivalent work experience.
other scripting languages.
- 3+ years of experience with API (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), API
Management, and building scalable high-performance Web APIs
- Technical understanding of software development life cycle
(SDLC) and the Agile methodology
- Experience with directory management such as Sun One
- Previous experience with Linux, Tomcat, ServiceNow, Oracle, SQL
- Exposure with incident management systems and ticketing
- Experience supporting Incidents, Service Requests and Changes
within defined SLAs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Certification on any vendor specific Access Management
- One of the following Cyber Security certifications (CISSP,
CCSP, CISM, CISA)
- Technical working knowledge of object-oriented principles such
as classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
practices for the full software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic
and or Oracle (OIM) products
- Experience in basic installation and updates of the
prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
- Good knowledge of best practices in PAM systems design and
- Experience with role mining and role-based access control
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This
purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our
clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business
has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,
giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive
positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about
Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
GPS Link #LI-GPS #IND:GPS
Keywords: Deloitte, Pleasanton , Senior Identity Access Management Consultant, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!