Company: BlockTXM Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Strong SQL skills, capable of complex, efficient, and
maintainable SQL to accomplish data analysis goals.
- Analyze/profile source data, assess data quality completeness
and prepare Data Profiling reports
- Must have hands-on experience working in BI or Analytics teams
.Experience with a data visualization tool (Tableau).
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM)
architectures, and business processes
- Good experience in analyzing MDM match results, provide inputs
for further refinements and report match rule performance
- Functional knowledge of financial, sales, or other core
- Experience with cloud data warehouse technologies (Redshift is
- Able to communicate technical concepts/analyses to
non-technical stakeholders effectively
- Able to showcase logical and analytical thinking to solve
problems. And have an eye for diligent analysis and design.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing
priorities, while effectively managing time and workload
Keywords: BlockTXM Inc, Pleasanton , Data Analyst, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!