Solution Consultant - Regulatory - CP&C
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
Veeva, a provider of cloud-based solutions for global life sciences
and related industries, is currently looking for a Solution
Consultant who has a passion for helping our Consumer Goods,
Cosmetic, and Chemical customers achieve their business vision. As
a member of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be
responsible for supporting the sales process by working with
Account Executives to understand customers' business needs and to
provide value-based product demonstrations of the Veeva
RegulatoryOne application. At Veeva, we offer excellent
opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow
in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.What
- Analyzing and understanding customer business and technical
- Configuring and delivering effective solution
- Supporting sales team in preparing and delivering winning
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class
- Providing solution-based responses to Requests for
- Leading Sales Workshops and Proof of Concepts (sandbox
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure customer
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos,
presenting webinars, and attending conferencesRequirements
- 3+ years experience in any of the following industries:
Consumer Goods, Cosmetics, Chemical, Life Sciences
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes
(submission preparation, document management, submission
publishing, product registration) and related software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background working to support customers
- Willing to travel 10 - 20%, within the US
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independentlyNice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Software trainer experience
- Experience in Regulatory Operations groups within CPG,
cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or biotech organizations
- End-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technologyBase pay:
$80,000.00 - $130,000.00 The salary range listed represents the
potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary
will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Pleasanton , Solution Consultant - Regulatory - CP&C, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!