Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary: The Material Handler II is responsible for ensuring
all inventory is maintained accurately, and provided to required
areas in a timely manner.
- List the significant/essential duties, tasks or
responsibilities which employees in this position are required to
- Perform Material Movements both physically and
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system.
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system.
- Perform cycle counting as required.
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment.
- Assist in the coordination and flow of product through
manufacturing and assembly when needed
- Work in a cross functional team environment.
- Some areas will require the handling of chemicals with proper
- Must work over time as required for business needs
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and
in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental
Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies,
operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and
collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors,
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on
occasion, as assigned.
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Pleasanton , Material Handler, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!