Business Analyst (Business Intelligence Analyst)
Company: Flexon Technologies
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Description We are seeking a Business Analyst (Business
Intelligence Analyst) to become an integral part of our team!
- Act as liaison between Business Stakeholders and developers to
ensure business requirements, solutions, the process is captured
and developed to meet the internal business analytical needs.
- Facilitate JAD sessions with various levels of Business
Stakeholders to elicit, translate and document reporting needs into
a Requirements document for the purpose of developing solutions to
support business analysis.
- Work on analyzing the assets to understand the dynamics and
maintained Dashboards in Tableau for the same.
- Utilize Splunk to analyze logs for detecting errors in runtime
and perform root-cause analysis.
- Work with JAVA developers to resolve issues and share detailed
enhancement requirements through BRDs.
- Responsible for working with SAP MM, to analyze discrepancies
against in-house device tracking application (JAVA) and report
these discrepancies as defects to the dev team.
- Responsible to maintain, be an SME and test the internal device
tracking application which tracks more than 250k Apple manufacture
- Responsible to work with the offshore team to delegate tasks
and track the work related to defects, reporting, enhancement,
application testing daily.
- Extensively work with SQL to perform backend testing,
performing root-cause analysis.
- Responsible to perform Black-box, Regression testing before
UAT. Created and maintained testing documents like test cases,
scenarios. Admin/Owner for Pager Duty a SaaS Incident Response
application and responsible for Onboard teams, configure the
application to each individual team needs.
- Responsible for on-board/validate new features of PagerDuty and
provide POC for each feature that supports various needs of the
- Responsible to constantly perform research on applications
available in the market that fits the needs of the teams.
- Responsible for analyzing the number of incidents raised by
priority, week, acknowledgment methods to reduce the resolution
- Responsible for Maintaining more than 10,000 users across 80
teams that are utilizing the application which includes clarifying
any questions related to the features, on-board/off-board users,
identifying dormant users to optimize license utilization,
understanding additional needs.
- Work on integrating the PagerDuty application with applications
such as Slack, Service Now this includes creating APIs, webhooks,
documenting the workflow and business logic that are tailored to
each individual team.
- Performed detailed root cause analysis on issues and
collaborated with the development/cross-functional teams to share
the finding and finalize the approach.
- Responsible to perform Risk, Impact, GAP, SWOT analysis
depending upon the type of project and tasks.
- Conduct walkthrough, prepare questionnaires, brainstorming, and
presentation of the proposed functionality to stakeholders to
- Develop detailed analysis, design, and technical specifications
ensuring technical compatibility and integration.
- Responsible for working closely with the SME's, business users
and developers, to facilitate and better understand projects,
tasks, and their objectives, risks, timelines.
- Work on reporting tools to create ad-hoc reporting and to
identify the root cause during defect analysis.
- Create diverse documentation which includes BRD (Business
Requirement), Use-Cases, FRD (Functional Requirement) with dense
- Responsible for communicating and managing expectations by
allowing different stakeholders to view their perspectives,
resolving any issues, and final agreement.
- Develop UML diagrams - Use Case, Activity Diagrams using MS
Visio to represent the business processes and the architecture of
- Work with the project manager to develop UAT process, provide
status updates and finalize the UAT approvers.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the stakeholders and
other business users.
- Conduct walkthrough/approval meetings with the stakeholders to
validate the documented requirements and process change
- Responsible for gathering the initial high-level requirements
and collaborating with the team to come up with estimation for each
to determine the release dates and also assisted in the grooming of
- Update the Project Team on status of each requirement every day
which includes risk, issues, accomplishments, and progress of each
- Technologies and Applications used: Box, Apple Mail, Radar,
JAVA, SAP MM, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, Wrike, Apple OS/IOS, MS Excel,
Slack, RFID trackers, SQL, Oracle Database 12g, Quip, Keynote,
Numbers. Minimum Education and Experience Requirements for the
position of Business Analyst (Business Intelligence Analyst)
Minimum Education - A Bachelors degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related Minimum
Experience Four (4) years of experience by Jobble
Keywords: Flexon Technologies, Pleasanton , Business Analyst (Business Intelligence Analyst), Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...