Senior Associate Customer Support Analyst
Company: Innova Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2023
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Sr. Associate
Customer Support Analyst:Position type: Contract - 40 hrs./wk.
Duration: 12+ Months Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid - Onsite T,
W, TH) As a Sr. Associate Customer Support Analyst, you will: As an
Education Operations Support Analyst, you'll be a self-starter in
your own right, good at managing multiple inquiries and tasks,
while ensuring excellent customer service. As one of the first
people to engage our new customers, partners, and employees you
will be responsible for setting the correct tone and ensuring that
these users have what they need in order to successfully manage
their training. You will collaborate with several teams across
Company to ensure that Company Education is in alignment and
contributing to an excellent customer experience. You'll be
technically savvy, and customer focused, becoming an expert at
manipulating the Company Learning Center (WLC) and develop a deep
understanding of the various portals our end users utilize to gain
access to our systems. You'll take Company's core value of Customer
Service to the next level; continually looking for ways to measure
and improve the customer experience.Your Responsibilities:
- Assume ownership of various support initiatives or
- Develop a system for measuring satisfaction within the
initiatives or project while continually innovating processes and
make improvements to scale the business.
- Manage incoming case queue(s), promptly prioritizing and
resolving a wide range of education related inquiries.
- Resolution may include in-depth analysis, troubleshooting, and
working with other internal teams.
- In the course of resolving cases, you will be required to
manipulate the Company's Learning Center (WLC), have a good
understanding of our policies and be comfortable reconciling
- Contribute to the evolution and development of training
- Regularly assess, communicate and report on case types and
overall user experience.
- We'll rely on you to listen to our users, perform root-cause
analysis to identify trends and patterns, and recommend system
and/or process solutions that improve the user experience.
- You will design and drive process improvement around supporting
our customers, partners, and internal users.
- Develop a deep understanding of Company's training offerings;
be consultative with our customers, partners, and other internal
- Work within a global team, spanning various time zones.
- Be able to learn from your peers as well as conduct independent
- Gain a concrete understanding of Company's Educations business,
the various audiences, and drivers behind the business.
- Partner and collaborate with other organizations to ensure the
tools, messaging, and experience for customers are consistent and
- Responsible for understanding the Education Portal(s) hosted on
become a subject matter expert on the integrations between SFDC and
- Establish yourself as an expert user of our Learning Center
(WLC), including enrollment support, administration, reporting and
troubleshooting. Become a utility player within Education
Operations and be able to flex job priorities as the business
demands.The ideal candidate will have:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands
innovation, accountability and a whatever-it-takes approach to
deliver on commitments.
- You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with
an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved
- You should be driven by maintaining a high level of
productivity and be passionate about problem solving.
- You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to an external
- A passion for leveraging technology to streamline process.
- A proven ability to independently manage projects and attain
buy-in and sign off from stakeholders.
- Knowledge of e-learning technologies and blended learning
deployment strategies is required.
- Strong at driving and executing on logistics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and
collaborate within a global team.
- Excellent at building relationships across teams to meet team
goals and align with business objectives.
- Ability to apply a systems thinking approach.
- Ability to apply Big Picture concepts to your role and
- Ability to be a utility player and fill in where the business
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent and relevant working experience
are required. Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate
consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required
information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Thank you! Amanda Bazurto-Smith RecruiterPAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range : $33 - $36.75 per hour Pay range offered to a successful
candidate will be based on several factors, including the
candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job
duties, certifications, etc.Benefits: Innova Solutions offers
benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical
& pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving
account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance,
Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident &
Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection,
Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law),
Employee Assistance Program (EAP).ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded
in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions
employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an
annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery
centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver
strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our
clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
Website: Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis
of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship,
social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules,
and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an
individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
assist with your job search or application for employment, please
contact us at or . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance
needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified
candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions
(HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on
citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in
accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b.
Keywords: Innova Solutions, Pleasanton , Senior Associate Customer Support Analyst, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...