Engineer/Maintenance PM Part Time
Company: Four Points Pleasanton
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
- $250 sign on bonus for PT is paid out at $125 at 30 days and $125 at 90 days of employment.
Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment upon request.
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the Front Desk with findings.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Keywords: Four Points Pleasanton, Pleasanton , Engineer/Maintenance PM Part Time, Professions , Pleasanton, California
here to apply!