Security Service Technician
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Security / Access Control / CCTV TechnicianThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: David RochaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $25 - $40 per
hourA bit about us:With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional
performance, our mission is to be our customers best service
provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that
goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values
and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1
global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take
great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and
their communities with the solutions we provide.Why join us?Company
Holidays and Paid Time OffFun & Laughter Day OffMedical, Dental &
Vision PlanLife insurance & Disability PlanWellness Program401K
Matching PlanColleague Assistance ProgramTuition
reimbursementCompetitive salary and compensation planVehicle
reimbursement planCorporate Social Responsibility DayAnd much
- Acts as our customers best service provider at all times
thereby ensuring that were the customers first choice for service.
Takes ownership of onsite projects including safety, quality and
- Installs, programs, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and services
a variety of systems and equipment which may include security,
intrusion, and life safety, with guidance as needed. Colleague
interface for the provision of technical support and training for
the customer, and as such, is accountable for maximizing customer
satisfaction. Refers more complex issues to higher level
- Familiar with basic blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other
specifications to determine installation procedures unassisted. May
require assistance with more complex specifications. Interprets
manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment,
utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test
instruments and hand tools.
- Operates systems to demonstrate equipment, commission new
systems, analyze performance and identify malfunctions. Writes
routine programs for systems.
- Uses solid troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems
in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- May provide custom systems integrations, detailed systems
upgrade planning and execution, systems audits and consultation,
and/or database management and manipulation. May install,
configure, and support a variety of network systems and equipment
for assigned projects.
- Consults with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems
in system operation, maintenance, and warranty work.
- Performs all work in accordance with Federal, State, and local
regulations, as well as company health and safety policies and
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product
performance, installation techniques and standards, as well as
suggestions for product improvements. May participate or assist
with developing customer presentations or similar new business
- Executes many of the technical aspects of multiple projects
with varying timelines and budgets including, programming, graphics
development, start-up, certification testing, customer training,
close-out documentation, and on-going technical support, etc.
- Works closely with the Service Supervisor, Field Project
Manager, and/or Service Coordinator, to assist with overall
coordination of specific projects; makes recommendations regarding
quality of work and potential changes in scope, and identifies ways
to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Identifies potential project risks, communicates to appropriate
parties and assist in the development and implementation of
strategies to minimize impact and to control deviations from
estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or
required.What You'll Need
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure;
ability to maintain awareness of and seek to meet the needs and
wants of the customer without being prompted.
- Solid technical skills and experience in electronic security
and intrusion systems.
- Solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot
problems and look for solutions.
- To be a self-starter and work well with minimal
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude (e.g. works with a
variety of hand and power tools such as drill, screwdriver, wire
stripper, hacksaw, crimper) and ability to read blueprints and
drawings; solid math skills (for some positions, this may include
calculating area, velocity, resistance, voltage, etc.).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with MS Office
applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and proficient in other
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to travel locally to jobsites on a regular basis.
Minimal overnight travel may be required.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Pleasanton , Security Service Technician, Professions , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!