Business Development Representative (Service BDC)
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Lexus of PleasantonLocation: 4345 Rosewood Dr, Pleasanton,
California 94588Location: Lexus of PleasantonSummary: Primarily
responsible for lead generation activities in support of the
company's sales and service goals. -Supervisory Responsibilities: -
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set
script, and schedule a sales or service appointment.
- Log all customer comments into Dealership Management
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in
Dealership Management System
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in the
Business Development Center.
- Re-schedule "no-show" customer appointments.
- Follow-up with sales or service department to determine if the
appointment was kept and what the outcome was. - Schedule future
contact as needed.
- Maintain and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a
sales or service appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward any customer concerns to the correct department Manager
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Maintains accurate timekeeping record in timekeeping
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
medical conditions to perform the essential functions.Desired
Education:o - -GED--- - -High School Diplomao - -Associate Degreeo
- -Bachelor Degreeo - -Master Degreeo - -Doctorate DegreeField of
Study/Work Experience:o - -Accountingo - -Automotiveo - -Businesso
- -Human Resourceso - -Information TechnologyDesired Work
Experience:--- - - -up to 3 yearso - -3-5 yearso - -5+
yearsEducation/Work Experience:Previous customer service and/or
business development experience. - Ability to deliver superior
customer satisfaction.Certificates and Licenses:o -Valid Driver's
Licenseo - -Automobile Salesperson LicenseComputer
Skills:Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products. -
Intermediate ability and knowledge of Dealership Management System
and additional software programs to support
operations.Communication Skills:Ability to understand and follow
instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
companypersonnel. Strong interpersonal and skills.Attendance
Expectations:The position requires regular and predictable
attendance. - Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends,
and holidays.Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel.Environment Demands:Duties are performed primarily
in the Business Development Center. - Work involves continuous
contact and interaction with customers and dealership personnel. -
Work includes movement around dealership facilities. -Verbal and
Writing Ability:Ability to read and comprehend instructions,
correspondence, and memos. - Ability to receive and communicate
with customers courteously, efficiently, and professionally.Math
Ability:Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.Reasoning
Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions. - Ability to deal with standardized situations.Core
Values:To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following Core Values:Servant LeadershipServant
Leaders consciously put the needs of others before their own,
because to serve people is to value them.Teamwork through Trust &
RespectDiversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one
another we can work as a team to achieve at a high
level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with people, in an
effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the
law, drives every action we take and every decision we
make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company. -#cbHendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Pleasanton , Business Development Representative (Service BDC), Sales , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!